Safeguarding eLearning is a cost effective and engaging online training course. Ideal for all employees who work with children or vulnerable adults.
Children and vulnerable adults are less able to protect themselves than others, making them vulnerable to abuse. Abuse and neglect can cause long-lasting damage with consequences for society in general. Living a life that is free from harm and abuse is a fundamental right of every person, and looking out for the welfare of those most vulnerable in our society is everyone’s responsibility.
Research indicates that abuse and neglect are both under-reported and under-recorded. Safeguarding eLearning is a course providing information on the safeguarding process, the problems children and vulnerable adults face, and explains what to do if there is a concern for a child or vulnerable adult’s welfare.
- Explain to employees what safeguarding means and their responsibilities under the safeguarding process
- Show the different categories of abuse and how to recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Learn practical things they can do to safeguard children and vulnerable adults
- Advise on the correct procedures to follow if they suspect a child or vulnerable adult is at risk of abuse
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Allow your organisation to contribute to the safeguarding process and demonstrate your responsibilities under the safeguarding process
- Communicate your safeguarding procedures and provide guidance to staff whose work brings them into contact with children or vulnerable adults
- Demonstrate that you have taken reasonable measures to ensure that the risks of harm to children and vulnerable adults is minimised