CPR Essentials eLearning from Law At Work is the ideal way to introduce the principles of CPR into your organisation.
CPR Essentials eLearning is a 40 minute course which provides the core theoretical knowledge needed to perform Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). It is designed to accompany a practical demonstration of CPR or to be used as a refresher training course.
- Explain when CPR is necessary
- Teach how to assess a casualty
- Show basic CPR techniques
- Advise on the steps involved in the Recovery Position
- Explain what details to include in an emergency call
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Easy and fast way to refresh one’s memory on CPR theory
- Easy access to certificate or online record to prove completion
- CPR Essentials eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*