Contractor Safety Procedures is an eLearning course designed to minimise potential accidents and communicate specific Health & Safety requirements.
If, as an organisation, you use Contractors or Sub-contractors to carry out work on your premises, then it is your responsibility to provide information regarding the site/premises and any hazards that may affect their activities.
It is important to communicate any specific Health & Safety requirements that Contractors must comply with (such as site access, security and emergency procedures) to ensure the safety of both parties.
- Advise on the Health & Safety responsibilities of both parties as specified under current Health & Safety Legislation
- Make aware of general site procedures and safety requirements in relation to a variety of areas such as using PPE, working from heights, working with electricity, permits, etc
- Explain emergency procedures in place and how to report an accident
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Ensure Contractors complete the training BEFORE they gain access to your site
- Demonstrate due diligence with regard to the management of Contractors and the communication of your Safety Policy
- Extremely practical solution for the delivery of this training requirement
- Contractor Safety Procedures eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*