This course is designed for managers to assist them in managing workers who are showing symptoms of poor mental health or stress.
The 2 hour classroom course covers:
- understanding what mental health is;
- common mental health conditions;
- employment issues that arise from poor mental health and stress in the workplace;
- identifying stress in individuals;
- how stress affects performance and absence at work; and
- how to prevent/help poor mental health or stress in the workplace.
Let us give you the information you require to run your business as smoothly and as risk free as possible.
Date: 28 June 2016
Venue: The Institute of Law, Seale Street
Price: £95 per person
If you would like more information on our training sessions, please contact Georgia Le Brocq on 01534 887088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a place on the training session, please download and complete our booking form.