- This event has passed.
Health & Safety Awareness for the Care Industry Training
27 October 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£99.75
Who needs this training?
All staff working within the care industry.
Why is this training required?
This training is described by the Jersey Care Commission (JCC) in their care standards as a statutory and mandatory requirement for staff working within the care industry.
- Managing health and safety.
- Reporting incidents.
- Introduction to moving and handling.
- Equipment safety including the safe use of bed rails.
- Demonstrate an understanding of various health and safety hazards including hot water surfaces and slips, trips and falls.
- Understanding of hazardous substances, infections, and diseases.
Price is inclusive of GST.