- This event has passed.
Employment Tribunals: To Settle or Not to Settle Training
4 November 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Who needs this training?
This session is for all senior managers who have people and/or budget responsibility who want to know what their options are at an Employment Tribunal and are keen to understand when it might be commercially sensible to settle a claim – and when it’s worth defending.
Why is this training required?
Unfortunately, most businesses of all sizes will be faced with the prospect of defending an Employment Tribunal Claim at some point. You might feel confident that you are in the right, but it may end up costing time, effort, and money into the thousands for a claim that is only worth £1,500. Should you really do what is right? Or should you do what is commercially sensible – however much it might wrangle?
- Understand why you may end up facing a Tribunal.
- Be aware of the common claims faced by Employers.
- Learn how to avoid those claims becoming a reality./li>
- Consider how awards are calculated at the Tribunal.
- Feel more confident when faced with a claim.
- Identify the signs to know whether to settle or not settle.
Price is inclusive of GST.