- This event has passed.
HR Essentials: Bullying & Harassment
3 June 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£94.50
Who needs this training?
Any person who is responsible for ensuring that their workplace conforms with the requirements of Regulation 4 under the Discrimination (Disability) (Jersey) Regulations 2018.
Why is this training required?
Every manager needs to have an understanding of the law and good practice on bullying and harassment, including harassment as a form of unlawful discrimination and employers’ liability for harassment.
- What is bullying and harassment?
- Constructive and destructive criticism.
- What are the legal implications?
- The notion of creating an offensive environment.
- Preventing bullying and harassment.
- Employers liability.
- Keeping the workplace free of bullying and harassment.
Price is inclusive of GST.