- This event has passed.
The Right Advice on… Dealing with a Grievance
26 January @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm£95.00
Who needs this learning?
This session is for HR professionals and managers who may have responsibility for dealing with a grievance.
Why is this learning required?
Handling grievances in a quick and efficient manner can be extremely beneficial to an employer – you can maintain good employment relationships, prevent small issues escalating to big problems and avoid claims in Employment Tribunals.
- Understand and define what a grievance is.
- Identify the reasons for grievances.
- Understand the principles of constructive unfair dismissal.
- State the grievance process.
- Carry out a grievance hearing.
- Recognise possible outcomes.