Who needs this training?
Anyone who has a responsibility or duty in an emergency, either mandatory or voluntary needs this training.
Why is this training required?
Anyone with responsibility for any action in a fire needs to be trained in what their proper response should be. As with all emergency plans, they will only be effective if those with actions recognise what those actions are. In any emergency people fall back to their training. If they are not trained, they become victims because they cannot respond in a positive way.
- Be able to identify the role of the fire marshal.
- Understand how fire works.
- Identifying good practice in fire precautions.
- Be able to implement an effective fire evacuation action plan.
- Carry out a simple fire risk assessment.