- This event has passed.
HR Essentials: Running a Redundancy Programme
26 March 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm£90
Who needs this training?
This session is for HR professionals and managers who may have responsibility for running a redundancy programme.
Why is this training required?
Under Jersey employment legislation employees have the right not to be unfairly dismissed, including for reasons of redundancy. Employers need to know what the requirements are to ensure a fair process is followed.
- Understanding what redundancy is.
- Know what the reasons for redundancy are under legislation.
- Understand the basic principles; what they are and what you need to do.
- Understand the differences between individual and collective redundancies.
- Able to apply a fair selection criteria.
- Know what your obligations are under legislation.
- How to manage redundancy survivors.