- This event has passed.
Risk Assessment Training
19 May 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£152.25
Who needs this training?
Anyone who may be responsible for either completing or co-ordinating risk assessment activities with their work teams and, additionally, may be required to complete Permits to Work or decide on the training needs of their staff.
Why is this training required?
Risk assessment is a requirement under Jersey health and safety legislation and is a fundamental requirement when designing procedures which are safe and without risk to health.
- Understand the health and safety legal duties.
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk.
- Know how to prepare a risk assessment (site and activity based).
- Have an awareness of the hierarchy of control.
- Understand what a Permit to Work is.
- Understand how risk assessment links to training needs.
Price is inclusive of GST.