- This event has passed.
Health & Safety Law for Construction Training
10 March 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£145.00
Who needs this training?
This course is for managers and persons in a supervisory role, working in the construction industry.
Why is this training required?
Any manager or others in supervisory roles responsible for health and safety on their workplace have legal duties under the local health and safety legislation and should promote good health and safety standards in the work environment. Allowing work to begin without an appreciation of the risks can lead to enforcement action to either the Company or the Manager, or both.
- Know why good health and safety is important.
- Be able to understand the legal aspects of Jersey regulatory bodies and legislation.
- Identify common site hazards and how to prevent harm.
- Know how to manage procurement and sub-contractors on site.
- Be able to implement good welfare on site and identify what is expected from the new construction regulations.