- This event has passed.
Health & Safety Project Coordinator Training
1 June 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£99.75
Who needs this training?
Those who will be carrying out any of the duties within a construction project and those who would like to understand the requirements of those roles in detail.
Why is this training required?
To comply with the Health and Safety (Management in Construction)(Jersey) Regulations 2016, when undertaking any minor or major construction projects.
- Learn and comprehend the duties of the Client (Domestic and Commercial), Designer, Contractor, Principal Contractor and the Health and Safety Project Coordinator and what is required to discharge those duties appropriately.
- Know the of HSPC role as key project advisor on all construction health and safety risk management matters.
- Understand the legal requirements and regulations under the Health and Safety (Management in Construction)(Jersey) Regulations 2016.
- Recognise the processes of planning pre-construction and understand how it may be communicated.
- Identified required information to form a Construction Phase Plan and a Health & Safety file.
Price is inclusive of GST.