Our business is to ensure you can get on with yours.
Law at Work was established in 2004 to provide a one-stop-shop for HR support. Our range of services ensures that as employers you get things right in your workplace and for your business, without having to employ your own HR and health & safety specialists. Our team of highly skilled and experienced advisers provide 24/7 back-up, and/or work with you on one-off projects, reducing risk and keeping you up to date with local regulations.
Sound technical knowledge underpins all LAW’s services. Our HR staff are qualified and experienced and our employment specialists are non practising solicitors and barristers. LAW practices what it preaches: we train and supervise our staff to ensure the highest quality, up to date advice.
We are not a law firm, but a unique business support organisation, specialising in helping clients identify, manage, reduce, and eliminate risk in our field of expertise, letting you get on with yours.
Law At Work offers a unique solution to its clients through its blend of HR professionals and employment relations specialists. What good is a costly legalese brief to an employer in trouble or, conversely, low-cost action without understanding? LAW quickly unites the relevant legal framework with practical considerations into a single feasible project which delivers the desired commercial objectives. A client will not receive that approach anywhere else in the Channel Islands.
Click on the services below to find out more:
- Advisory 365 – Expert advice 24/7 throughout the year
- Business Partnering – Take the advisory one step further and have HR and H&S professionals in-house
- Consultancy Services – Providing assistance, as and when you need it, with one off projects or tribunal claims
- Employment Document Service – Statements and handbooks tailored to your business, to keep you compliant
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – For that extra peace of mind