A course designed to raise awareness of resource efficiency and waste management practices and to encourage individuals to reduce the amount of energy and water they use, and waste they produce in the workplace.
A depletion of natural resources and the rising costs of using resources have forced organisations to become more resource efficient and to reduce the amount of waste produced. Organisations want to stop wasting resources and sending waste to increasingly expensive and scarce landfill sites. By showing employees how they can as individuals implement the waste hierarchy when dealing with resources, organisations can make real savings in resources consumed and the amount of waste produced.
In this training course employees will learn:
- To explain what resource efficiency is
- To highlight the environmental and business benefits of resource efficiency practices
- To outline the role of the individual in relation to resource efficiency
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Reduce spending on resources such as energy, water and raw materials by encouraging employees to be more resource efficient.
- Reduce waste in your organisation by training employees on the true cost of waste and how they can prevent wastage.
- Reduce the environmental impact of your organisation by providing training on how environmental issues and resource efficient practices are linked.