Why is this training required?
Anyone with responsibility for any action in a fire needs to be trained in what their proper response should be. As with all emergency plans they will only be effective if those with actions recognise what those actions are.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone who has a responsibility or duty in an emergency, either mandatory or voluntary needs this training.
Why is this training important?
In any emergency situation people fall back to their training. If they are not trained they become victims because they cannot respond in a positive way.
No specific entry requirements.
• Be able to identify the role of the fire warden
• Understand how fire works
• Identifying good practice in fire precautions
• Be able to implement an effective fire evacuation action plan
• Carry out a simple fire risk assessment
Short assessment exercise.
£90 per person
If you would like more information on any of our courses, please contact Lorna Pestana on 01534 887088 or email email@example.com
To book a course, please download and complete our booking form.