Slips, Trips and Falls eLearning provides effective training to educate employees on how to avoid common injuries that occur in the workplace.
Slips and Trips make up over a third of workplace injuries and are the most common workplace hazard, with over 10,000 workers suffering an injury last year.
The course communicates the importance of risk identification, accident prevention and maintenance of good housekeeping procedures.
- Explain how slip, trip and fall related accidents happen, and how to prevent them occurring
- Build a heightened awareness of everyday hazards and the importance of good housekeeping procedures
- Create a more responsible approach towards ensuring personal safety
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Communicate your organisation’s housekeeping procedures to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a slip, trip or fall related accident
- Clear audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding
- Slips, Trips and Falls eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*