Manual Handling eLearning is the ideal way to train employees in the basics of manual handling. This eLearning course is ideal for employees in low risk environments.
Manual Handling eLearning is a 35 minute course designed to help organisations deliver training to employees as soon as they begin work and before they might need to undertake a manual handling task.
- Explain the different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
- Advise on the importance of assessing every manual handling task
- Teach the correct handling techniques for lifting, carrying and setting down a load
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate manual handling policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a manual handling related injury
- Audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding
- Manual Handling eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*