Home Working Policy eLearning is a cost effective and engaging online training course. Ideal for all employees who may work from home as part of their job role.
Home working is a growing trend and the percentage of the work force that now work from home has increased significantly in the last decade. With the home becoming the workplace, both employer and employee responsibilities under Health & Safety legislation are now applicable to the homeworker's home. Additionally, homeworkers are expected to comply with all relevant workplace policies and procedures, as they would when working in the employer's workplace. To ensure the successful management of home working, it is crucial that arrangements are clear and agreed in advance, and that a consistent approach is understood by managers and employees alike.
Home working Policy eLearning is a course providing an outline of an organisation's policy and work arrangements in relation to those staff who are homeworkers. The course may be used in conjunction with a risk assessment questionnaire to assist with the management of home working issues. The risk assessment also allows for the upload and recording of photographs of the homeworker's work area.
- Explain categories of home working and eligibility criteria
- Learn general home working arrangements covering such topics as insurance requirements, the supply of equipment, security of data and equipment and what constitutes an appropriate work area
- Advise on the importance of integrating Health & Safety requirements into the home working environment
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Provide clear procedures to staff who are home workers or to those responsible for managing home working
- Define home based work arrangements with regard to eligibility criteria, entitlements, and other conditions that apply
- Provide a consistency of approach and a standard framework for managing home working