Health & Safety for Managers eLearning introduces a manager's responsibilities when dealing with their employees' Health & Safety related issues.
Health & Safety for Managers is a 35 minute course designed to introduce managers to their safety obligations and responsibilities when supervising the employees who report to them. It communicates the importance of risk assessment, avoiding accidents and Health & Safety policy. This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
- Improve a basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Advise managers on their own responsibilities in this area
- Explain the importance of reporting, investigating and recording accidents
- Teach how to conduct a risk assessment of the workplace
- Advise on the importance of emergency procedures
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate management safety responsibilities
- Conveys safety policies and procedures
- Health and Safety for Managers eLearning is fully editbale if you subscribe to our branded portal package*