Fire Warden eLearning is a cost effective and engaging online training course. Ideal for any employee with Fire Warden responsibilities. Trusted by some of the largest organisations in the UK.
As the employer or owner, as the 'responsible' person, you have overall responsibility for fire safety in your premises, but may appoint 'competent' persons such as Fire Wardens to assist in ensuring adequate fire safety procedures are implemented. The law also requires that where persons are appointed to assist that they be provided with suitable training. Assistance may take the form of participating in the fire risk assessment and the subsequent development of an emergency plan. Fire wardens are then normally designated the responsibility of executing the emergency plan during a fire emergency.
The Fire Warden training course is designed to provide Fire Wardens with a knowledge of their duties and what actions to follow in the event of a fire.
- Explain the responsibilities and the importance of the role of Fire Warden
- Learn how to carry out the responsibilities of a Fire Warden
- Show the different causes of workplace fires and what can be done to prevent these fires occurring
- Advise on how to assist in the evacuation of a building
- Explain how to use a fire extinguisher
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Provide 'competent' people appointed with suitable training to discharge their responsibilities in keeping with legal requirements
- Raise awareness of the importance of the role of a Fire Warden and the positive effect they have during an emergency
- Ensure the risks associated with fire are reduced and managed in a responsible manner
- Fire Warden eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*