ErgoWize is an online DSE eLearning and Workstation Risk Assessment system - the simplest way to achieve compliance across your entire workforce. Trusted by some of the largest organisations in the UK.
ErgoWize DSE eLearning is a 25 minute course that instructs employees in the correct set up and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair. By completing this course, organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of DSE related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
ErgoWize DSE eLearning is most commonly used in conjunction with the ErgoWize Online DSE Risk Assessment, forming a complete Display Screen Equipment compliance solution.
ERGOWIZE DSE – RISK ASSESSMENT
Our DSE eLearning and Risk Assessment is the most advanced DSE compliance software available. Users complete the training first before moving onto the Risk Assessment which has been designed to help users solve the majority of their issues themselves. This is achieved using tailored advice that loads during the risk assessment.
Any issues that can not be resolved at source by the user are flagged up to DSE Assessors/Line Managers/Health & Safety, whoever is responsible for resolving DSE risk via our powerful Compliance Management System. Risk assessment issues are prioritised so users that need the most urgent attention are seen faster and a full audit trail can be recorded for the resolution of each issue.
- A comfortable sitting posture
- Correct keyboard and mouse techniques
- The importance of organising a workstation to suit individual needs
- The importance of varying posture throughout the day
- Eyestrain prevention and eyesight policy
- The correct use of laptops and other mobile devices
- The benefit of simple stretching exercises at regular intervals
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate DSE policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a DSE related claim
- Clear audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding
- DSE eLearning is a highly cost effective way of training and assessing large numbers of staff