Electrical Safety eLearning from Law At Work is an ideal course for educating the whole workforce on the dangers of electricity.
Electrical Safety eLearning is a 20 minute course designed to highlight the main dangers associated with the misuse of electrical equipment, and to encourage the safe use of electricity in a normal commercial environment.
- Make employees aware of the main dangers associated with the misuse of electrical equipment
- Advise on common electrical hazards in the workplace
- Explain how to work safely around electricity and avoid electric shocks and fires
- Teach Basic First Aid for dealing with minor electric shock and burns
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Easily communicate electrical safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of an electricity related incident
- Clear audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding
- Electrical Safety eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*