An eLearning course to help spread awareness of Ebola, its effects and how you can avoid it.
An outbreak of Ebola virus has occurred in West African countries, and infected individuals have died in locations outside of infected areas. The mortality rate from Ebola virus is extremely high and an outbreak of the virus can have serious consequences for individuals and the health resources where an outbreak occurs.
This course will help to inform people about Ebola virus and the controls required to contain the disease.
Law At Work are offering this course to all existing e-learning clients for no charge.
- To provide background information on Ebola virus
- To explain how Ebola virus spreads
- To describe the symptoms of Ebola virus
- To highlight protection and control measures against Ebola virus
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Deliver relevant health advice and information to those who would like to learn more about Ebola virus.
- Reduce people’s fear of Ebola virus by providing information on how the virus is contracted and how to prevent contracting the virus.
- Provide users with information provided by various public health agencies.