Evacuation Procedures eLearning is a cost effective and engaging online training course. Ideal for all employees including contractors. Trusted by some of the largest organisations in the UK.
A short course that details the correct procedures to be followed during the evacuation of a burning building. All employees and contractors should know what to do in an emergency situation and how to respond appropriately to a fire emergency. They should also be able to assist with any visitors to the building, and people with disabilities. It is important to prepare employees and contractors ahead of time for emergency situations.
Customisation features allow the display of organisation specific information, such as the location of fire alarms, escape routes and assembly points. If you subscribe to our branded portal package, you can also amend any of the text, insert your own images or add links to policies and procedures.
- Explain what to do when a fire alarm sounds
- Describe the correct procedure to follow when evacuating a building
- Learn the correct action to take if a fire is discovered
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate fire safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a fire related accident
- Clear audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding
- Evacuation Procedures eLearning is fully editable if you subscribe to our branded portal package*